[OM] Re: [WTB] T-45 is big...

Subject: [OM] Re: [WTB] T-45 is big...
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:56:52 -0400
Any of the post-Auto-Quick-310 TTL T cords will work fine with the T-45,
which one depends on how long you want them.   Look here for a list of the
cords that were made:
 http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_cor
ds_t.htm

You will probably find that the biggest problem will be the battery.  Yours
will probably not take a charge and you'll have to rebuild it yourself,
which is a real PITA.  There have been many discussiona about how-to on
this list over the years, check the archives.  Someone may have pix.  I
know that John H stopped doing T45 rebuilds because it took too long to
make it profitable.

You'll need an TTL Auto Connector Type 4 to do TTL with an OM2n.  The OM-1
will work with the same Auto Connector, or a PC cord in Auto mode.  OM-2's
require the TTL AUto Connector TYpe 3.  Look here for info:

http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_conn
ectors.htm

Skip