[OM] Re: Batting 500 ain't bad, is it?

Subject: [OM] Re: Batting 500 ain't bad, is it?
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:33:28 -0500
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Reflection is an important tool for me. As I look back over this  year, I see
> some ups and downs and I see forward motion.  It has, so  far, been a year of
> engagement and growth.  It is a good year, just as  will be the next one.  I
> am, after all, cause in the matter.
>
> For each of you who reflects on your year, I trust you will see the  same
> forward motion.  If you don't, change it.

Bill, thank you for the report. I happen to think that .500 is a pretty
good average (it keeps ballplayers and weather reporters employed!).

I'm not batting anywhere close to .500 this year, but your post reminds
me that I _had_ some goals and that there still is time to move toward
them even if I cannot reach them by the end of this year. And _that_
will be progress. Life is not a pass/fail course!

Steve