[OM] [OT] WTS Mamiya C220

Subject: [OM] [OT] WTS Mamiya C220
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:00:45 -0400
I'm looking to sell our Mamiya C220 along with one lens since we
haven't put it to any serious use in some time.  The body is in good
shape with only a few rub marks on the back door, the light seals work
but are getting a bit sticky and the bellows seem in fine shape.  The
included lens is the 135mm/4.5 silver model.  The bottom lens looks
clear under a bright light source though the top has a slight internal
haze.  The haze has been there since we purchased the camera in the
70's.  Shutter speeds seem OK.  I'm asking $220 but will consider a
reasonable offer.  I would rather the buyer be in the U.S. to keep the
shipping simple and I would charge actual shipping costs. I could
email jpegs of the camera if anyone desires them.  And as always, if
the buyer is not satisfied for whatever reason, the camera can be
returned after a 10 day inspection for a full refund minus shipping.
Please contact me off list if interested.

Richard