[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Bicycle advice

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Bicycle advice
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:21:14 -0300
On 8/16/05, Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> He did say he did not have much money or I would not have made the
> comment.

Suppose I should've qualified the budget a bit more. I'm thinking no
more than $500-700 CAD (so roughly $300-500 USD), less is preferable
but depends on what I can get for that. I'm thinking a mix of used and
new parts is one of the better ways to go because it means I can get
better control of where I put my money. Down the road I can replace
some of the other used parts as things wear out or as an upgrade.