[OM] Re: New toy

Subject: [OM] Re: New toy
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
> I don't know what settings you were using. Vuescan is a little
> like > running one of those mixing consoles like on AG's
> site. There are adjustments for just about everything and one
> does have to learn. which ones to use how and when.

Actually, that one shown on my website is a broadcast mixer.
Volume, on/off and program/audition buttons.  Pretty simple
stuff really.  Any monkey can learn it.  Hmm.  Maybe that's why
it was so easy for us to build automation and replace the DJ.

Now, if we're talking about recording/mixdown consoles, well,
that takes two monkeys.  A live console with 12+ monitor mixes
and scene changes may take three.  Twelve if they play the
drums.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail