[OM] Re: Cover me, I'm going in......

Subject: [OM] Re: Cover me, I'm going in......
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:17:39 -0500
On 12 Aug 2005 at 12:31, Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:

> The money I save not buying a digital camera, computer, PhotoShop, printer,
> inks, etc., etc..... will pay for enough film, darkroom chemicals and
> processing to keep me happy for a good while.

You do have a point.  But since I don't have a chemical darkroom of
my own set up, I either have to get an enlarger, trays, and chemicals
and re-acquaint myself with the process, or go this route.  And I've
never developed or printed color, so that's something different as
well.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid and clever." -- David St. Hubbins