[OM] Re: [OM]OT Duplicate e-mails

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]OT Duplicate e-mails
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:16:24 -0300
Is it possible that your email program's message rules' settings are at
fault? The message rules in Outlook Express allow the user to re-direct
incoming mail to specific mail boxes, make copies, etc, etc. Perhaps there
is an errant setting in your mail program that is creating duplicate
messages.

John Hudson