[OM] Re: Samples from my lovely E-1, was E300 vs E1

Subject: [OM] Re: Samples from my lovely E-1, was E300 vs E1
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:44:22 -0400
Simon, digicams are capable of 'stepless' variations of WB within
their design parameters.  Film, of course, is optimized for one temp
and the photographer is responsible for filtering any variations.

I consider custom WB one of the best features of digicams and use it
whenever I have the time.  Depending on the situation, I use an
Expodisc or Photovision WB/reflector to set it.

I do NOT like Automatic White Balance (AWB) because it is inconsistent
and complicates my post-shoot workflow.  I know others here have a
different POV, but it works for me.

FWIW/ScottGee1