[OM] Re: E300 vs E1

Subject: [OM] Re: E300 vs E1
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:53:37 -0500
On 11 Aug 2005 at 18:57, Andrew Fildes wrote:

> > On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:31:09, cygnus <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Not being a pro, there's no income stream to support the extra $$$
>
> Now there's a bizarre consideration on this list. Hands up all those
> with more than $10,000 worth of camera equipment AND and pro photog
> income stream!!!
> AndrewF
> (Not waving, drowning.)

Sorry.  That was the practical portion of my brain trying to come up
for air.  The gear slut part of the brain quickly slapped it back down
into submission and I am once again open to either camera.

However, I will need to sell off the contents of my garage on ebay.
And maybe part of my basement.  That's not a bad thing, and it
would enable us to park, for the first time in 17 years, INSIDE the
garage.  And I will be able to see floor in the basement.  ;-P

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid and clever." -- David St. Hubbins