[OM] Re: E300 vs E1

Subject: [OM] Re: E300 vs E1
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:46:37 -0700
Some additional points for the argument:

$400 is 20 rolls of Velvia or Provia F with processing at normal
retail prices in your local good film shop.

As long as you have given up the idea of a discontinued
semiprofessional body with the E-1 why not consider the E-300 or
Canon 350D, both with more recent 8MP sensors and cheaper than the E-1.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA