[OM] Re: E300 vs E1

Subject: [OM] Re: E300 vs E1
From: Robert Swier <robert.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:56:28 -0400
I had been very close to buying the E-1 a week or two ago, but then
word came that the E-1 kit was discontinued by Olympus America. I've
now resolved myself to waiting until the next single-number E body is
available, which I hope will happen soon. If it's *really* expensive,
I'll look for an E-1 at that time, otherwise I'll get the new body. My
shooting season tends to be fall, winter and spring, and I'm hoping to
have the new body for this season (though a little voice in the back
of my head tells me it will probably be in the spring).