[OM] Re: E300 vs E1

Subject: [OM] Re: E300 vs E1
From: Ton Maas <tonmaas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:01:48 +0200
>I was in Costco today and noticed that they had E300s. They actually
>have a camera counter now with an attendant. I stopped for a second
>and messed around with the E300 and the *istD. Hard to fault the
>viewfinder on that Pent@x.

Haven't seen any results from the E300 yet, but the differences
between the E1 (mine) and the Pentax *istDS (my wife's) are quite
obvious. Shots from the Pentax need quite a bit more work in
Photoshop to get to the level of "liveliness" that those from the E1
have straight out of the camera. Especially at first we couldn't
believe our eyes.

Ton