[OM] Re: E300 vs E1

Subject: [OM] Re: E300 vs E1
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:37:05 -0400
Ya know, as I was writing that, I thought "Some smart-arse is gonna say
something about submersion..." ;-)

Remember that I said I've never capsized the canoe?  I know I'm tempting
fate here...

I wouldn't expect it to be water-PROOF, just water-resistant as stated
in the marketing blurbs.

BTW, is there an underwater housing for the E-1?

Earl