[OM] Re: Oh no! Into the digital world!

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh no! Into the digital world!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:43:43 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/2005 3:03:56 PM Central Standard Time,
simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Prices  are very cheap compared with England. In France you can still find
hotels for  300-odd FF a night for a room for 2, and in (West) Germany it's a
bit more but  still 100-odd DM a night is not impossible. In England it's
invariably above  £60 a night, per person!

I've stayed at a variety of B & B's in both England and Scotland over  the
past 5 or 6 years and although they cost a bit more than the Motel 6 in the
US,
they offer a great deal more.  In Scotland, most were bed, breakfast  and
dinner, with both the breakfast and dinner being spectacular.   If one has not
had a full Scottish breakfast, they haven't had  breakfast.  Those who travel
this way know it is the best way top get to  know a country and to meet some
wonderful people (both innnkeepers and  fellow travelers).  Can't wait until I
can do it again.  Bill  Barber