[OM] Re: Oh no! Into the digital world!

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh no! Into the digital world!
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:38:02 -0400
Simon, congratulations (I think) on entering the land of pixels.

May I ask if B&Bs in Europe are as they were a few (ahem) decades ago?
 That is, simple rooms in a home with shared facilities and a simple
breakfast?

In the U.S. they seem to be migrating upscale, featuring "suites!",
"Jacuzzis!", "Gourmet Breakfast!" and absurdly high prices to match.
Note the word "simple" was not used in this paragraph.

Bon voyage!/ScottGee1