[OM] Re: Man, my timing sucks sometimes...

Subject: [OM] Re: Man, my timing sucks sometimes...
From: Doug <dhsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:06:07 -0400
On Saturday August 6 2005 1:47 am, you wrote:
> At 06:07 PM 5/08/2005 -0700, R. Jackson wrote:
> >I was out today shooting some Tri-X of ravens.
>
> And after all the commotion I guess the ravens had flown away?

I assume they have some of the same habits as crows. It takes a lot to bother
a crow. I've seen crows simply walk a few feet on the other side of the line
down the middle of the road and wait for you to go pass and then walk back to
the road kill they were eating. For as much time as they spend in the road
I've never seen them become road kill