[OM] Re: Man, my timing sucks sometimes...

Subject: [OM] Re: Man, my timing sucks sometimes...
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:00:53 -0700
Nah, nothing scares ravens. Around here they're the size of a chicken
and they'll face down cars. ;-)

I don't think I really got the shots I was trying to get, though.
I've been making notes about the habits of the local crowes and
ravens, but in practice they seem to have rather more dynamic
patterns of behavior than I was expecting. I have a feeling this is
going to take some practice and perseverance.

We're having a population explosion of corvids around here for some
reason. There are some interesting charts here:

http://www.sfbbo.org/corvidcbc.html

As their numbers increase they seem to be getting really bold and
clever. I think Planet of the Apes had may have had the right idea
and the wrong species. ;-)