[OM] Re: Man, my timing sucks sometimes...

Subject: [OM] Re: Man, my timing sucks sometimes...
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:27:43 -0700
Wow, wild cockatoos. That's pretty interesting. Despite The Wild
Parrots of Telegraph Hill, I have very little experience with free-
roaming tropical birds. They're quite vocal and brassy in the pet
shops, though, so I can only imagine.

The jays around here are probably our most obnoxious citizens:

http://home.comcast.net/~jackson.robert.r/loud_jay.jpg

OM-1n, 35-80mm f2.8 and Fuji NPH 400, BTW. Not a great shot or
anything and not a very good scan, but it gives you an idea what
they're like. ;-)