[OM] Re: doll like photos

Subject: [OM] Re: doll like photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:10:55 +0100
He's a politician who has in the past used leftist leanings as his
label.  I am not sure that he is that leftist in truth.  He is now
Mayor of London and has done some pretty good things for the city,
not least of which was standing up to the control freaks that inhabit
10 Downing Street.

I met him on 1993 and he made a lot of sense in the little gathering
we had at a dinner club.  However, this move, as Simon seems to be
suggesting, is a mad over-reaction to the danger of organised
paedophilia.

But to the best of my understanding he has no direct power over the
parks in London.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker