[OM] Re: doll like photos

Subject: [OM] Re: doll like photos
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 11:54:49 -0500
On 4 Aug 2005 at 0:00, Garry D. Lewis wrote:

>  >Dressing some six-year-old girl up like a hooker is child abuse.
> >Paul Braun
>
> Well I know two things about you. You've never see a hooker(they're
> nothing like Julia Roberts) and you don't celebrate Halloween or take
> part in school plays- because you don't want to abuse your kid.

I don't think dressing children as adults is bad.  Everyone plays dress-up as
a kid.  That's playing.  And there are plenty of adorable photos of kids
dressed up as mom and dad.

What I think is wrong is dressing little girls up in a sexually-provocative
manner, like they do for these beauty pageants.  If they're of age, that's one
thing.  But not when they're 5 and 6.

Perhaps hooker was too strong.  And I've seen one or two, so I would agree
with you.

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"Enjoy every sandwich" -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is Job, oh, I dunno..... maybe 7 or 8?"