[OM] Re: doll like photos

Subject: [OM] Re: doll like photos
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 17:17:49 +0100
Philippe Le Zuikomane wrote:

> I'm concerned about what's going on in their parents' heads!

There's probably very little indeed going on their parents' heads, very little
indeed. That's the point. But to then take that and suggest that whatever is
going on is immoral in some way is pre-emptively judgemental.

If photographers think like that, it's hardly surprising that photography as a
whole is just about to be banned in London, just in case one of the frames
includes a child.

I don't perceive paranoia about pædophilia as particularly productive.

Simon