[OM] Re: some hybrid pics - E-1 and OM 90

Subject: [OM] Re: some hybrid pics - E-1 and OM 90
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:56:44 +0200
Hi Earl and all of you that kindly took a look :)

Earl Dunbar schrieb:

>Wow, what a beautiful and productive weekend!  I have the spectacles (or
>very similar) in #7.

ok, now I'll recognize you ;)

>#1:  He died peacefully and self-embalmed, I think.

well, he actually was still alive (and rescued later). Just being very
very happy and very high because of all that sugar :))

>#5:  Was it good for them?

Well, they did stay around for quite some time. I was thankful and got
many more pics of them...the big one had been buzzing around and fooling
me for three days. You know how they fly, stop, fly, stop just not long
enough to focus..she came very close to me several times - about 40 cm -
looking me right into the face (but not the lens...). After she had met
a mate and vanished for a couple of minutes into the neighbours garden
she finally settled several times around the pond. To put the eggs down
I guess. Of course then I had to lean over the protruding edge - wasn't
scared for my E-1 to drop but for myself. I know, not enough enthusiasm
as a nature photographer ;)).

As you probably imagined it was a nice meeting of members of the
de.rec.fotografie newsgroup. No *normal cameras at all - either large
format or digital :))

>Thanks for posting... very nice.

thanks for looking! I'm always happy about the combo with the OM 90 :))))

cheers
:Doro

--
www.doro-foto.de