[OM] Re: OT rescuing old negatives?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT rescuing old negatives?
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:15:01 +1200
I don't know about the negatives themselves. However I have a friend whom
produces restored photographs, from old pictures & negatives. Printing them
digitally. He can make large cracks vanish, so perhaps a picture can be found
on
them. Any competent photo restoration agency should be able to do the same.

David