[OM] Re: OT Scots Geneology

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Scots Geneology
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:05:35 -0500
On 2 Aug 2005 at 21:27, Earl Dunbar wrote:

> Rob:  If Macintosh is a favourite to you, then you can design my next
> house.  ;-)
>
> Rob Harrison wrote:
>
> >Neat! The first sample image I looked at was the birth record of Charles
> >Rennie Macintosh, one of my all-time favorite architects and source of much
> >inspiration in my own work, for example, here:
> ><http://harrisonarchitects.com/chemsens.htm>

Nice work.  My wife and I fell in love with a lot of Mackintosh's
designs when we were over there in '91 (Glasgow, primarily, with
excursions to Aran and Edinburgh).

We're also serious Frank Lloyd Wright afficianados, and they have
some similarities in design elements.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"Enjoy every sandwich." -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is job, oh, I dunno, maybe 7 or 8?"