[OM] Re: OT How NOT to make a casual portrait

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How NOT to make a casual portrait
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:51:49 -0400
Many thanks for that.  The love and I are off to the Big Smoke (Toronto)
this weekend, as previously noted, so I will have a peek when we
return.  I have considered taking the C2000 for that trip, but am
addicted to TIFF from that camera.  With only a 64mb Smart Media card
available, it means a whole 11 images can be stored.  I dont feel
inclined to buy more capacity at local prices or for a camera which is
not a long-term user, so I'll stick with film in the SP and OM, even
though it sucks because digital has obliterated all old cameras.

Earl