[OM] Re: How to number Olympus limited addition images

Subject: [OM] Re: How to number Olympus limited addition images
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:55:04 +0200
Le mardi 26 Juillet 2005 18:41, Piers Hemy a écrit :

> Right side under picture: manuscript artist signature
> Right side under signature: manuscript xx/250

Please forgive me if it's a silly question, but I was wondering how you
actually /write/ on photographic paper ? Which pen to use, to avoid damaging
the print in the future, but resistant enough ? Is it possible to write on RC
paper ? Are there alternative ways to achieve this result with light or
chemicals in the wet room [easy ways] ? I've been experiencing with writings
on cristal paper, but there's a shadow left on the final product. I thought
glass would be better, but it's too thick, it leaves visible edges. Any other
ideas ?

--
Manuel Viet