[OM] Re: ilford xp2 super 400 asa or 100 asa?

Subject: [OM] Re: ilford xp2 super 400 asa or 100 asa?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:55:54 -0400
Yeah, "Hey, Mr. WalMart, could you extend the wash times on a film that less
than one percent of your customers use?" LOL!!
 Actually, from what I've seen (which ain't much) some of the one-hour
systems have a lot of capabilities that never get used. One of the locals
was briefly run by a very cooperative manager. He and I experimented with a
number of scanning options. We were even able to get the Noritsu to output
TIF files. They were huge but had the the same optical problems as the JPG
files so the scanner itself was definitely a limitation.
 ScottGee1