[OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:36:36 -0400
At our recent trip to Hillebrand Jazz in the Vineyard, accompanied by my
wife and our next door neighbour Chris (female), my wife kept checking
to see if I was getting enough "boob-age" in my photos.  At my age, I am
not a threat to those of interesting cleavage (or so they think!), but
my interest proves to my Chief Domestic Officer that I am alive... as if
that were necessary.    I like her perspective.  ;-)

Earl