[OM] Re: E-1 users

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 users
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:01:18 -0400
I think I commented here once before that one of the hardest digital
things for us old film users to get our heads around is that the ISO
setting is as much an exposure control as is shutter speed and aperture.
  Moose is probably the exception.  He depends upon it.

The camera makers haven't quite gotten their heads around it either.
Some make it easier to change ISO than others but I don't think anyone
yet has a dedicated dial that isn't shared with some other function.
With our film cameras we had a dedicated dial but couldn't use it like this.

Chuck Norcutt