[OM] Re: E-1 users

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 users
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:29:26 +0800
Being a user of C*non S30 for four months and had a 10D for over one year
with 8K shoots, I'm not interest on C*non anymore. The color rendering is
very different from Olympus (and the other DCs) and it is definately not for
my taste. Actually, not only me, at least three my friends has the same
feeling but they all have to keep a C*non, one for his C*ntax lenses and two
for their L*icas. You cannot explain from the color test performed by DC web
sites where the C*non was not bad in their test, you have to use it and see
it yourself

C.H.Ling