[OM] Re: [photos] OT (taken with digital camera)

Subject: [OM] Re: [photos] OT (taken with digital camera)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:28:54 -0700
That is just bizarre. I haven't a clue as to what he is talking about
in that review. Since he seems to think the "studio lighting" and the
lens are important he is apparently confusing sharpness with
resolution. Or maybe his software is counting lit up pixels. In that
case the black bands(unlit pixels) at the top and bottom because of
the 4/3 format and he does not realize it.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA