[OM] Re: [photos] OT (taken with digital camera)

Subject: [OM] Re: [photos] OT (taken with digital camera)
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 19:43:43 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 rlovison@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I was seriously considering purchasing the E-300 kit until I read the
> following review:
>
> http://www.digitalcamerainfo.com/content/Olympus-EVOLT-E-300-Digital-Camera-Review.htm

And you took a review which claimed:

  "we concluded the EVOLT E-300, using its 14-45mm kit lens, only utilized
   4.55 of its 8 advertised megapixels for imaging. This is an extremely low
   score that is inferior to any DSLR we have tested to date and much more in
   line with substandard point-and-shoot models."

seriously?  There are so many flaws in that "review" that it's hard to imagine
they weren't paid by the competition to write it :-)
                                        -mark