[OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:38:16 +1000
Er, that would be a decrease mate. And what's that in proper,
universal distance units?
It's hard to tell when you're dodging a ton of flying metal whether
the pilot is on the dog and bone or not so anecdotal evidence is
unreliable - but the dozy bint who pulled into my path this a.m. was
definitely online and didn't even see me or hear the screech of
rubber. For a nanosecond I was tempted to hit her just to make the
point - the SUV has good bull bars and her Korean buzzbox would have
dented up nicely. But my nerve broke and my brakes work.
The chances are raised from moderate to probable - what's the
increase in single vehicle incidents recently?
AndrewF