[OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:55:59 -0700 (PDT)
> People using a hands-on cell phone while driving are 500% more
> likely to...

This is remarkably similar to another study that came to a
similar conclusion.  However, the part that was supressed was
tha people conversing with PASSENGERS in the same care were like
800% more likely to be involved in an accident.

Personally, I have no problem yacking on a cell phone while
driving, but when traffic is a bit convoluted or I'm negotiating
a busy downtown city section I usually call the person back when
it isn't quite so demanding.  Which, here in rural Iowa isn't
all that often.

AG--can you hear me know--Schnozz

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs