[OM] Tr-X in HC110, was B&W film?

Subject: [OM] Tr-X in HC110, was B&W film?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 06:17:07 +0100
Hmmm, I used HC110 for 3 minutes at 23deg C (73.4 deg F) a couple of
days ago and it was not good.  The dilution was 1:9 and the negatives
look a bit thin.  Since I exposed it in a Bronica RF645 which
normally gives good results, and the ISO was set correctly, I have to
conclude that my timing was wrong (story of my life ...;-)).

Your having used 9 minutes, albeit at a slightly lower temperature
leads me to believe that I should have followed Mr Mironchuk's advice
and dilute more for a longer development.  I used what the bottle's
instructions said, so I am  a little miffed; it's my first poor
development for a fair while.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker