[OM] Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 3275/410

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 3275/410
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:06:14 +0000
I suppose one man's Kiron 105/2.8 is another man's Tamron 90/2.8, which goes to
1:1 all by its bare-nekkid self, which, dare I say, on an E-1 is kinda like a
180/2.8, going all the way to -- could it be?  Well, maybe not really, but it
kinda looks like it.  :-)

The Zuiko 90/2 works great on the E-1, but pardon the heresy when I say the
Tamron wins in terms of size, weight, and range, while giving up nothing that I
can see in the optical department.  They both have nine-blade diaphragms, and
even the bokeh is the same: splendifferous almost always.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --