[OM] Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 3275/410

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 3275/410
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:18:00 -0500
Moose,

Your points are downright... illuminating. The use of microscope stages hadn't
occured to me. And, yes, my way of learning/having fun is to fuss way too much
for a while before things start distilling themselves into something more
manageable. Many thanks for your insights - you've pretty much broken this
thing down into the areas worth exploring in more detail... - Phil

==