[OM] Small request on behalf of the archives

Subject: [OM] Small request on behalf of the archives
From: Nils Frohberg <nilsf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:33:47 +0200
Hi,

unfortunately, I forgot to remove a byte from a configuration file when
switching to the new server. This means that I only saved the headers of
all list messages in 2005-07 (and the last three mails in 2005-06). I
switched the configuration to a - hopefully - correct one, so this is
right away a test mail too.

Is there anyone who has 2005-07 still as a full list (at best in mbox
format)? I do not need it right away, but probably in about two week's
time. I hope that I find a little spare time to get the archives back
in the state they were before the server switch.

So don't delete those mails from beginning 2005-07! :)

Nils