[OM] Re: Small request on behalf of the archives

Subject: [OM] Re: Small request on behalf of the archives
From: Nils Frohberg <nilsf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:55:17 +0200
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 07:03:36AM -0400, Earl Dunbar wrote:
> Nils:  I have everything back to 3 Jan 2005 in Thunderbird's format
> whatever that is.

Thanks to all for the offers, I will probably ask Earl for Thunderbird's
files, since they should be in mbox format. I never received the digest,
so I don't know how easy it is to extract the individual messages.

(I will get back to you once I work on the archives, hopefully by the end
of next week!)

Nils

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (58% of Full)