[OM] Re: For you E-thingy people

Subject: [OM] Re: For you E-thingy people
From: Stephen Walker <stephenpwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:46:48 -0700 (PDT)
In the current state of technology, I doubt they could
scan the CCD fast enough to make a software-based IS
system. Of course, if they could, it would also mean
5-megapixel movies and a mirror-lock-up mode with real
time TTL imaging on the LCD screen.

I mean, right now, isn't the CCD scanned ONCE per
exposure?

If they do in-camera IS (and I'm not sure that they
will or that they should) it will have to be a
Konica-Minolta CCD-moving scheme.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com