[OM] Re: [OM]Re: The Magic Boxes are on their way

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Re: The Magic Boxes are on their way
From: "Titoy" <nestorcbc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:48:47 +0800
Maybe some would like to add to the "magic boxes", if anyway Skip is going
to go through this now, a few more give away bits might help. Time
permitting, I would be glad to dig through my bin and realize what I really
dont need and could pass on for free...its good to pass on the goodwill, I
have enjoyed on this list the past nearly 5 years much of the generosity of
others.

I agree that if there be any proceeds, we can ask Tom if he wants to give it
to charity....

Regards

Titoy Colayco ( my old emial was: litefoot etc...)

:PS: Hello Tom, good to see you online again. I have been so busy the past 2
yrs and have been offlist most of the time. Still busy but realize I miss
the interesting chat here...