[OM] Re: The Magic Boxes are on their way

Subject: [OM] Re: The Magic Boxes are on their way
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:34:35 -0300
Skip,

What about this:

1- The applicant must not already own any of the items contained into the
Magic Box, at least not in working condition.

2 - The applicant must have a need or use for one and express that need in
an email to you.

Take the names of the applicants after 2 weeks from the time the rated items
are published (off list), place them in a container and then draw the
winning recipients.

Or:

3 - Judge the best explained need or use for an item. In this case, two more
judgments besides yours are necessary.

Disclaimer: I already have the best explained need and use for the 135 4.5
w/hood, caps and case I dreamed last night in that box ;^)

HTH,

Fernando.