[OM] Re: Thymerosol and autism, was: anything but

Subject: [OM] Re: Thymerosol and autism, was: anything but
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:34:52 +1000
Indeed and this was a clear case, unlike most medical breakthroughs.
It simply works. He is a medical scientist, not a physician.
Of course, as is so often the case there has been a complete 180deg.
and now you'll find physicians claiming that ALL gastric ulcers are
caused by H. pylorii, much tot he discomfort of a friend of mine who
tested negative and did not respond to the treatment. Therefore, his
ulcers do not exist, right? He says that doctors look at him as if it
is somehow his fault - that he isn't cooperating in some way. Of
course, he is a drama teacher so they are probably hysterical in
origin. :)
Andrewf