[OM] Re: Thymerosol and autism, was: anything but

Subject: [OM] Re: Thymerosol and autism, was: anything but
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:05:14 -0700
But he was right because his findings could be confirmed by further
scientific study. Sounds like an argument that it does work. Any one
is on shaky ground when they equate physicians with scientists. They
really are practitioners repeating authoritatively what they learned
in school many years ago, unless they are also  researchers in the
biologicals sciences as well. Not many of those around. Not enough
money in that.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA