[OM] Re: Near free, new in box, M In Focus Trigger Cord & a little FS pl

Subject: [OM] Re: Near free, new in box, M In Focus Trigger Cord & a little FS plug.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:03:22 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/2005 9:39:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  sorry, I've never heard of this. What is it?

It is for use with the OM-30 with either normal OM Zuiko lenses or with the
auto focus 35-70mm lens when either is used in conjunction with a winder and
it  provides auto shutter release when the subject is in sharp focus.  I've
never owned an OM 30, so cannot attest to its effectiveness.

For me it is a little like the mystery of the Thermos . .  . it keeps the hot
stuff hot and the cold stuff cold.  How does  it know?

[{8^)  Bill Barber, who is working away at summer cleaning as my  spring
cleaning project was not a great success.  A few little OM and  Mamiya
Press/Universal gadgets and doo dads already listed.  Working my way  up to the
big
stuff.  Send inquiries if you are flush with folding green or  at least flush
enough to get what you  want.