[OM] Re: Digital B&W vs Film B&W

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital B&W vs Film B&W
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:16:19 -0700
Can you load a custom response curve into the E-1 with the Olympus
software that would simulate the response curve of black and white
with the soft shoulders, etc.? I know there are lots of custom curve
sites for Nikon owners who want a more film like response at the
extremes and don't want the bother of setting up their own in Nikon
Capture.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA