[OM] Re: Thymerosol and autism, was: anything but

Subject: [OM] Re: Thymerosol and autism, was: anything but
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:28:42 -0400
Absolutely agreed.  But at the same time you must form a hypothesis that
explains all the facts.  If some of the facts do not fit the hypothesis
then the hypothesis is wrong.  Plain and simple.  That's the scientific
method.  At least it used to be.  Too many sacred cows in the way now.

Chuck Norcutt