[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:19:26 -0700
What a great idea. Beach areas in southern California have had police
on bicycles, mountain bikes, for a few years now. Yes, I know.
Nothing unique for you Brits. I was interested to see that they are
converting to electrically assisted bikes because it gives them an
edge in acceleration and speed that they feel helps them in doing
their job. Kilowatt race?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA