[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 06:54:57 +0100
We don't have many Bobbies on bikes any longer Winsor, more's the
pity.  My motor is the same as the ones the Californian police are
using, I understand.  But mine is detuned for range, although it does
the same speed as this chap:

http://www.wisechat.com/carl/e-wedgie.htm

It's important to use the motor sparingly in my village, as no one is
expecting a bike to be doing those speeds and people step out in
front of you!

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker