[OM] Re: OT Leica bins on the bay.....

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Leica bins on the bay.....
From: "Garry Lewis" <garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:40:41 -0500
> I think many are using the shipping charge as a guaranteed minimum for
> themselves which allows them to post the starting price of the auction
> at a low level. Those of us who have learned to pay close attention to
> shipping costs, however, will simply factor that into the total price we
> are willing to pay. It does require attention though to avoid being
> burned on some of them.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
I know! Several items I've pasted on recently had shipping charge higher
than the selling price.
I only bid on high shipping items when I really HAVE TO HAVE the item.Even
then the bid is based on how much over shipping I'm willing to pay. I do
sympathize with the seller high E*ay costs, but I shouldn't have to share
the whole costs of their doing business.

yours the old photo bookworm,
Garry Lewis